|My "big" boy is a great helper with my class! The kids just love him!!!|
|My sweet boy -- he definitely loves craft projects! :)|
- paper plates
- yellow yarn
- yellow construction paper
- face for sun -- see below for template
- hand held hole puncher
- for triangles (sun rays) - cut triangles out of yellow paper. How many will depend on how many you want to put around each sun.
- punch 2 holes at the top of paper plate and attach yellow yarn.
- ask each child to color the face yellow before they attach to the paper plate (cut out the sun)
- attach yellow triangles (sun rays) to the plate and then glue on the sun's face.
*extra tip* You can also add yellow crepe paper (2 strips) on the bottom of the sun (just staple to the bottom of the plate). I've done this in the years past but didn't have any yellow crepe paper on hand.
|click to enlarge - then right click and save to your computer. Print and make copies for your class.|